10 Year Warranty. Purchase your investment with peace of mind.
The 2920 Sleep mattress is made in the USA, tested for durability, engineered by industry professionals, and constructed with quality materials. It comes with a 10-year warranty – backed by our 3rd generation manufacturer – to give you peace of mind.
What Does The Warranty Not Cover?
- We don’t cover changes to your mattress that are caused by, or the result of, normal wear and tear, or from using the mattress in a manner that it wasn’t intended for.
- A normal softening in the memory foam that doesn’t affect the pressure-relieving quality of the mattress.
- Any physical changes or damages to the mattress or cover such as stains, spills, tears, or burns.
- Comfort preference.
- Damage due to incorrect frames or foundations.
- Product sold by unauthorized re-sellers
- Secondary or subsequent owners, or owners outside of the U.S.A. The warranty only covers the original purchaser in the markets in which 2920 Sleep operates in.
If you have any warranty questions, just email us at [email protected]
or give us a call at 877.2920.411. Feel free to read the full terms of the warranty below.
Full Warranty Details
The limited 10-year warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the 2920 Sleep mattress, and for mattresses purchased directly from 2920 Sleep or an authorized distributor (except Amazon). Please keep a record of your purchase as it may be necessary to help process a warranty claim and as proof of purchase. Purchases made on Amazon are subject to different terms.This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the original purchaser, and if the product in question is in the U.S.A.This warranty does not cover your product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design. The mattress is designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and the user(s).This limited warranty applies to the following defects:
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch, provided that it is not a result from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the fabric or zipper assembly of the mattress cover.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, tears, and stains, provided that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the mattress (for example, if you purchase a mattress with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Any mattress sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
In the event of a defect, our sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited mattress warranty will be, at our option, to provide a repaired or replacement mattress or mattress cover, subject to your fulfillment of your responsibilities. Replacement mattress covers may be in a color different from the mattress cover you originally purchased.In the event of a defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, if required, you must return your mattresses or mattress cover and provide us with proof of the original date of purchase. If shipping costs are required to return your mattress, you will not be responsible for those costs.Evidence of a defect must be sent to 2920 Sleep. If you wish to replace your warrantied mattress with a more expensive mattress, you will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of the mattress and that of the upgraded mattress, plus the cost of any related additional items necessary for the upgrade.We will repair or replace, as applicable, and ship your mattress to you. You may be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping the replaced or repaired mattresses.Replaced or repaired mattresses that are not upgrade mattresses are subject to the same limited warranty as the original mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced mattress that is the same as the original mattress, then the warranty term of the replaced or repaired mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original mattress. If you purchase an upgrade mattress, then you obtain a new limited warranty, and the warranty term will begin upon the purchase of the upgraded mattress.The warranties and remedies set forth herein, and the obligations and liabilities of seller as stated above, are the sole and exclusive remedies available to purchaser and purchaser hereby waives all other remedies, warranties or guaranties, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for particular purpose. Purchaser acknowledges that no other representations were made to purchaser or relied upon by purchaser with respect to the quality and function of the products herein sold.Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
All implied warranties on this product, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. The foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions, and manufacturer makes no additional warranties or conditions, express or implied, as to any of its products, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed.The remedies provided herein are exclusive remedies provided under the warranty for this product, express or implied. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of this product, and in no event shall Manufacturer’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product. Although this warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.Warrantor:Art of Sleep, LLC
dba 2920 Sleep
Two James Center
1021 East Cary Street, Suite 1400
Richmond, Virginia 23219100 Night Trial
If within the first 100 nights of receiving on your new 2920 Sleep mattress you’re not completely satisfied, you may return it for a full refund.Please note that the original receipt showing proof of purchase may be required for the 100-Night Trial Policy. This policy is limited to one return per household per year, and it must be exercised directly with 2920 Sleep no later than the 100th day following delivery of the Product for which you want a refund. The policy only applies to the original purchaser and during the period in which the mattress is owned and controlled by the original purchaser.Your returned mattress will likely be donated to charity, or recycled. If a pickup of your 2920 Sleep mattress is necessary, we will cover the related charges. However, your mattress must be in the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the 100 Night Trial Policy.